- handful of Organic Kale
- handful of Organic Spinach
- 2 stocks of Organic Celery
- 3 Organic Kiwis
- 1 tablespoon of Organic Raw Honey,
- about 8 ice cubes( it makes it taste better ;) )
- half a lemon( juice)
- 2 large bananas or 3 medium ones
I get the organic vegetables and fruits from Tesco's and they are surprisingly cheap.
I was so happy to find organic, raw honey in Holland & Barrett's and it was only £ 3,90 for 340 g.
According to the cover, its totally raw as its cold pressed, with pollen and fresh from the hive so it has all the good stuff in it :)