Monday 27 May 2013

My everyday to-go breakfast

Breakfast is usually one of the most challenging meals for me to have or to prepare for since im not very good at coordinating myself in the morning, every morning. So i figured I have to have something healthy, vegan and filling ready for me every morning. So it's non other that a Chocolate Chia Pudding.

I look forward to this every morning ( who wouldnt want to be abe to eat something so chocolate-y, delicious & absolutely healthy ).

I cannot emphasise enough the benefits of chia seeds and when coupled with Raw Cacao( the superfood chocolate), it makes an amazingly quick,healthy & filling breakfast which gives me all the energy I need to go on through the day.

I started eating this chia seed pudding everyday in Singapore, before I moved to Germany and within a month or so I noticeed that I could do way more at the gym when I ate this. (so its energy giving poperties are true ;) ) Also, cacao, raw cocoa, is known to contain alot of antioxidants and make us happy :)


Cacao Chia Pudding

4 tablespoons of chia seeds
1 tablespoon of cacao (raw)
1.5 mugs of dairy free milk- I use organic oat milk but you can use nut milk

Here's a little intro about them :

Chia seeds are gluten free and contain no cholesterol. Also , they are content a high amount of Omega 3 and 6 fatty acids, protein, antioxidants and minerals, making in really nutritios :D Aztec warriors believed that a tablespoon of chia seeds are able to sustain a person for 24 hours ! Isn't that amazing? Plus 4 tablespoons a day is the optimum amount :)

It's like happiness in a cup. Can't be any easier ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment